David Williams NDD BA and Friends Open House…
David Williams graduated in Fine Art and Graphic Design at Derby College of Art. He has worked as Art Director, Graphic Designer, Illustrator and Art Therapist in London and has taught Art and Design in Adult and Secondary Education. He is a published author of books on design education.
David is inspired by perspective and atmospheric light and produces landscape, seascape and figurative paintings in oil, acrylics and mixed-media.
David has been a member of the Fiveways Artists Group since 2006. Opening his own house over a number of years.
Past exhibitions include:
- Royal Academy Summer Shows, London.
- Whitechapel Gallery, East London.
- Compendium Gallery, Kensington, London.
- Fine Art Gallery, Marylebone, London.
- Sussex Open.
- Eastbourne Open.
- Brighton Festival of Artists Open Houses
- Phoenix Arts Centre, Brighton
- Blank Gallery, Brighton
- Shoreham Gallery
- Celebrate Cuckmere
- Jolly Gorgeous Gallery, Kemptown
- Ashdown Gallery, Forest Row
- Chalk Gallery, Lewes
- Towner Gallery, Eastbourne
- Sussex Arts Collective, Lewes